Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The XL80, LED K 690 (19-On) kit is in a league of its own, producing 9500 lumens and 80 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance, and offers a 20 percent dimming feature.
The XL80, LED K 690 (19-On) kit Kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (2.45 lbs) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The XL80, LED K 690 (19-On) kit Kit is plug and play making for an easy install.
An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A
- Dimensions: 4.43 inch x 3.65 inch x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
XL80, LED K 690 (19-On) kit
12-9016 K Hi-Low Relay Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 Degree) and spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)