Upgrade your Touring Bike
Precision Power MAS speakers are created explicitly for touring motorcycles. These strong, weather-resistant coaxial speakers fit right into the factory fairing and Tour Pak locations and pack plenty of impact in their compact frame.
Turn the Volume Up
A neodymium engine drives a strengthened polypropylene cone that brings out the most immeasurable midrange and low frequencies. The dome titanium tweeter ensures precise, crisp highs, even when you’re cruising at interstate speeds—performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for any motorcycle application.
The firm, weather-resistant rubber surround protects the loudspeaker from wind and weather, while the industrial ABS plastic frame can stand up to rough roads or harsh sunlight. Installing these speakers on your Harley Davidson®
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- Manufactured w/ Industrial Grade Materials Optimized for Harsh Environments
- Glass Fiber Reinforced ABS Frame for Impact Absorption & Thermal Stability
- Impermeable Polypropylene Cone is Mechanically Rugged & Heat Resistant
- Co-Molded Low-Density Santoprene Surround Chemically Bonded to Cone
- Titanium Dome Tweeter Resists Corrosion w/ High Strength-to-Density Ratio
- Low Mass Neodymium Earth Element Magnets for Maximum Output
- 1.25” Oxygen Free Copper Voice Coil on Thermally Absorbent Aluminum Former
- 1” Titanium Wide Dispersion High Output Hemispherical Dome Tweeter
- 2-Ohm for Stock Replacement or 4-Ohm for Custom Installation Applications
- Integrated 6dB High-Pass Crossover Protects Tweeter From Harmful Frequencies
- 92dB (1w/1m) SPL Efficiency / 60-22kHz Frequency Response
- 75W RMS Power Rating / Mounting Depth: 2.00″