Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The XL Pro, LED KTM 2008-2013 w/Headlight Shell Kit is in a league of its own, producing 4,600 lumens and 40 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance, while offering a 50 percent dimming feature.
The XL Pro, LED KTM 2008-2013 w/Headlight Shell Kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (1.85 lbs) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs.
The XL Pro, LED KTM 2008-2013 Kit is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
2001 and newer 2stroke KTMs / 2001 and newer carbureted 4stroke KTMs with a lighting coil can run this kit.
2013 SX, XC, XC-W KTM models will need to purchase the 2014-2016 KTM kits
KTM XL Pro A/C LED KTM 14-16 w/Headlight Shell Baja Designs
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,600 Utilizing 2 Types of Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
XL Pro, LED KTM 2008-2013 w/Headlight Shell Kit
A/C to D/C Conversion
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 degree) and spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)