GET A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT’S AROUND YOU
The rugged BC 40 wireless camera mounts easily to your side-by-side or other off-road vehicle, so you can see terrain and obstacles on your compatible Garmin navigator’s display1.
Totally wireless backup cam for off-road vehicles
If you're already using a compatible Garmin portable navigator, this Garmin package includes a BC 40 wireless backup camera and a tube mounting kit, making it a must-have for your ATV, UTV, side-by-side, Jeep, or other off-road vehicle. The camera requires two AA batteries, which provide enough power for up to three months. Install the BC 40 using the included mounting gear to your vehicle's tube frame, flat plate, or roll cage, connect the camera wirelessly to your portable navigator, and you're ready to back up or see what's up ahead — it's that simple, with no drilling, wire-snipping, or wire-routing required.
Prompted by your voice
When your portable navigator is powered up, just say "Show video," and you'll see a wireless video feed of what's behind or in front of your vehicle. When you're ready to turn off the camera view, say "Hide video," and you'll be able to use your navigator's other features.
This useful camera works with a variety of compatible Garmin portable navigators with built-in Wi-Fi®. You'll have a signal range of up to 25 feet, making it perfect for a wide range of vehicles.
- wireless backup camera system
- mounting hardware designed specifically for tube frames, roll cages, and flat plates
- tube mount and zip ties included
- Garmin portable navigator required for display (no screen included)
- two "AA" batteries required for power (batteries not included)
- no drilling or wiring required
- color video output
- IPX7 weather-resistance
- dimensions: 6-3/8"W x 7/8"H x 1-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Wireless backup camera
- Mounting bracket
- Two 13" zip ties
- 2 Mounting screws (length=3/4")
- Quick Start Manual
- Important Safety and Product Information